Friday, June 15, 2007

It has been interesting for the pass couple of days since my last update. Many things happen and i mean MANY. Well, 1st is the huge amount of assignments for us, 2nd would be test and exam, 3rd would be the politics happening in class.

1st, Assignments and Presentations. In two weeks time or less, i'm soppose to be handing up 5 subjects of assignments. Research, typing, and worst of all, discussions are one of the most troublesome things nowadays. But i think i'm / our group is doing consistently fine. I believe i have a good team enable me / us to archieve a satisfactory result. However, there are times where i just feel like doing the goddamn thing on my own to save time on useless discussions and meeting. But on the other side of me tend to slack in a better group and leach the results.
Well, me as a humble lil boy jus follow the situation/status. like this means like this, like that means like that.

2nd, Tests and Exams. I knew that they will come eventually but who cares. I promise myself to study everytime and almost everyday but all i do was merely promising myself to login to neopets and MSN. Telling one of my lecturer that i wanted to be top 10 in my class wasn't actually my main goal. Sorry sir. I have other things in mind.

3rd, Politics. This is what make everything so interesting for the pass few days. I've seen, observed, listened, witnessed, involved in a lot of stuff. There were arguements, disagreements, conflicts, complaints, and the hottest one, gossips.
Examples :
-A likes B but dislike C.
-B starts flirting with D.
-A is handing hands with E.
-C and D boyKoting F.
-D can't works well with G,H and I.
-F is annoying A.

ow u get the picture. Wher do i stand? In the neutral territory wher the battlefield is.

0 comments: