Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Sunder

A series of unpleasant events took place today and at the rate it was going, i could say, i'd cracked. I reached a stage where my sarcasm couldn't hide what was going through my already exhausted mind.
It all started with a small blunder whereby i couldn't find my uniform and was late for class 20mins late. It was my kitchen pants which i was searching through my whole house, only to realise that it was at ed's place for a solid week. Next, was at kitchen, new chef lecturer, not bad. Everything went well, did prep for soup, had to slice onions. I cried like shyt, while peeling and slicing them up. Next second, i got my 1st cut on my lil finger.
Finished my work round 3;30, sneaked out the kitchen and had coffee while discuss with Brian bout our working plans. For yur info, i've been working at 1U's Secret Recipe since last week. With only 4 days working there, i was desparate to find another for Raya. And so i did. After few considerations and thinking, i decided to quit SR and work at the new place. Problem was to tell our SR manager that were planning to leave. Unable to do it alone, Brian asked me to follow him there to tell, where i worked my magic and told everything to the joker's face. I had all my points ready in case of a fire attack, but the manager asked us to wait as he was busy with the restaurant. Well, we waited like 30mins to an hour, till we got faded up of waiting and told him we wanna go n grab a snack n come back later. We went Mcd with Loh. After that, went (wad i would call it) window shopping for our prom suit. My mood slowly drop as we went one place to another only to find the price tag getting bigger n bigger. Finally i decided to return to SR and get the goddamn quiting thing over with. Went there only to find out that the manager left SR and is not coming tomorrow. From that moment, my temper shot up so high i wanted to erm...nvm. Enough drama in 1U, lets go home. Went Loh's place, chat (i listen more than chat) and went home, feeling depressed as ever.
Some readers might think "ow, WTH". But think it this way..In Oct, u'll nid to complete 4 assignments, plan and run a theme for a restaurant, get ready for prom which involve finding a suit and all the make over and everything, plus working to earn bit of cash and at the same time spending quality time wih frens ALL AT THE SAME TIME. Surely someone's bound to crack. I did it.
After writing this post, i swear that one day I'll read it back and laugh at it as though it never happened before.

0 comments: