Friday, April 4, 2008

Licence to travel

Same thing as always classes after classes. Cyber after lunch and nothing out from the ordinary.
Well, only thing to look forward is still the so called promised and mysterious trip to Bali with the Grease crew.
Well, least something small happened on thursday, while dreaming in English class. Got sms tellin that there's a Grease meeting at 5pm regarding our trip. Guess what? location has change to....

Thailand's Phuket Isle
Great? well least its not in M'sia, i cud use a get-away to a place like phuket. How tsunami doesn't strike...
The location was comfirmed but then the date of our trip wasn't WTH...
And imagine this, those ppl who hasn't got a passport have to get it done by Monday which is 3 days... Talk about last minute planning.

Well no use complaining, smsed my dad straight away and started planning.

And there u got my 2000 passport book. Completely blank for 8 years. Jadi, i skippin morning class to go Subang n renew it. Woke up at 7, left at 8, reach there by 9 and the process begin.


Fill in some form and got my number.
Satu Kosong Lapan Satu....

While waiting, so many noobs, annoying children, noisy babies n etc...

This lady here was stoning there longer than me.

This waiting area was cramp and suffocating. If leave the room for fresh air, u might miss yur number...
Wanted to snap to screen but I'm not sure whether cameras are allowed. I dun wanna create a scene.
After handing up my application and payment, went to their cafeteria. Could say better just stay wher i was, though there were more space inside but no fan or any ventilation equipment was there. I had to seat next to the fridge and get few seconds of cool air whenever people wanna grab a can drink.
If there was a fren with me it would be better, i can see everyone was taking up tables of 8 all by themselves. I took 4, im not so selfish..
After my lovely cup of Teh Ais, went back, waited 30mins and present my resit to the counter. Another 30mins, got my new passport and chaozz..
Hours spend there, 9am-1pm = 4 hours
Money spend there, rm300 for passprot + rm8 for photos + rm0.40 for photostat + rm1.50 for the TEH AIS
Items brought there, Old passport, IC, Birth cert., my cam and my black book to draw.
Have fun guys.....

0 comments: