Thursday, June 12, 2008

Public Attention

Only 4 days left till my Final exams and still my last feeling of pressure was back at May when i had to pass up my last assignment. Since June started, it was relax all de way.
So, i ain't the studious type and i believe tat studying hard last min and vomiting everything out is rather stupid. Just spend 15mins reading on summaries will do fine. To cut the story short, me n my SG kaki are going Genting for 3days 2nights right before my Finals...
We planned to go up during April, but with all our classes and exams, tough luck, one of our schedule has to clash. And by delaying the trip any longer, i think the price of petrol will reach to the bumper car as well.

24hrs left to our trip, we went KJ's Giant to get our snacks and stuff. With my cam back in my hand, i shot my very 1st nerd..

Going Giant with fren...Hope my mom isn't there..Anyways,
The next time, someone bring Xh shopping, bring her away from the bouncy balls, she goes crazy.

Started throw balls into our cart and at people. well, us actually.


Kim Leong blocking the balls, Xh playing and Faye having dilemma on which yogurt to buy..


Our cart with 2 of Xh's ball shots.


Faye oso beh tahan.. Went and look for a gun to play..


Barbie doll sect.


After Giant, we went to ChowYang's Pasar Malam to buy chips.. By the time reach home kaki all pain from walking...

Now, charging camera for 3 days worth of craziness ontop of that hill.

0 comments: