Thursday, August 14, 2008

When the clock stuck 12

Wad happens when it's 12am and its yur birthday?
Yur menu bar will be packed with MSN wishes and Nudges.

Yur photo becomes a massager, vibrating everytime a msg is received.

As age grows older, the traditions of birthdays slowly dies off. Less parties, smaller cakes, fewer presents but the wishes n greetings will always increase.


Not so much of a party, i went to the Apartment, Curve to have a drink.

with them.

Fav. peach cooler

Passion fruit cooler

Chocolate Mousse


and their delicious strawberry peach Pavlova.

Walked around in Cineleisure, played few rounds of fussball and a group pic.

This is their present they gave me. Said they were going to toilet which me made waited quite a while for them to but me...a Magazine on green environment.


"Inside, they'll tell u the latest trend of recycling"

"This book is made from 100% recycled paper"

"Inside, also got teach you how to fold Origami u know!"

Thx for the drawing book.

Back home, had dinner and the whole family sat in front of the TV to watch this.

Astro, Chnl 303, Weds n Thurs, 9pm-10pm.
Girls follow almost every Hongkong, Korean, Jap series.
My family including me are following this one.
But of course, i won't forget to visit my buddy ^^

Killing ppl in COD, having supper in Indomee is a good enuff gift to start my 19 yrs old day.

0 comments: