Sunday, September 21, 2008

Worthless

How long i haven't went for a movie at OU. Well, to break my lifeless routine of cyber, college and mamak sessions, i did so.

As i rarely buy movie tickets, i nearly lost rm20 today. The total amount for the tickets was 30, i din have small change so i paid 1st. After recieving the tickets and getting the cash from my buddies, we walked away, leaving the balance behind. I oni realised i was 20ringgit short when i was buying my popcorn. Thats where i paisehly went n claim back my balance back.

Blardy eF up show!!
2hour show about some maniac who killed bout 18ppl in the entire just cause he like killin...
I fell for their title, "Halloween". The oni blardy stuff that link that show wit the title is the date and the deco in the settings. Apart from that, is some crazy nutter killin ppl. Yes, some ppl enjoy films with bloodshed and murders but its freaking mou liu.
After movie, had a mamak session, did the chitchat thing and went home.

0 comments: