Friday, July 27, 2007

1st week back...

Yes la... 2nd sem started with a blast...able to see my fellow classmate was wonderful, new looks old looks, plus with the merging with the erm... weird DIP-10 students, i could see its gonna be a interesting sem.
But we didnt have much classes with them. Instead, our own group DIP-1 was divided into 3 sad group for F&B lessons. Yes, i did complain at 1st, of how i wish i was in other groups. But i told myself, no use complaining n having black face all sem. I must adapt. I must strategize.
Lately, the lessons are jus boring introductions. But yet, I'm nervous as the real practical lessons reach nearer, its gonna be hard and challenging, but thats what makes it interesting. For now, jus get to know the lecturers. Observe their methods of teaching, their temper and humor as well..and also making sure that they noe me, Eric, without pausing to think.
With a week for a start, i predict the future is yet to be worst, as we oledi have a few assignment given to us. But theres not enough room for sloth, as most of me is filled with greed n envy which are driving me towards my goals, scoring beautifully in the academic studies and maintaining or yet better improving my position in class.
I also have some other goals which ain't minor but kinda important to me, that is to expand my network of frens. So far doing good, having a different members in group works is a start. So now, I've jus nid to proceed to plan B, hide my weaknesses and watch my strength blossom before me and others.

0 comments: