Thursday, July 19, 2007

Ennui

Two weeks of semester holiday is a killer. Desperately trying to save myself from being swallowed by the massive leisure time i have, i only got away with 4 days. Trying to sleep my day away, i woke up at noon. Trying to go out of the house, it rains. So i was to stay at home, with two best fren, the com and the Ps2. But then, i got fed up on the third day with watching episodes of bleach non-stop and countless NFS carbon races. Seeing other ppl's unchanged blog and the bloody annoying MSN popping up, doing nothing beneficial and only stuffing down chips and sneks and staring point-blank at the com, rotting and increasing my eye power. swt. With many classmates all balik kampung and some working, it's impossible to even have a simple tea session with them. But it doesn't really matter, inside, the other me is jus waiting pleasantly for my more fascinating, more thought-provoking and more interesting, new semester. I can't wait(Evil grin).

0 comments: