Sunday, February 24, 2008

Blink

I was informed that this Saturday, there'll be Grease practise at college yet again. With only 16 more days to performance day, this was expected.

I arrived college round 9;15, scouting around the place to see i'm the only members who is already there. Took up a few mins in the com lab, before heading the the cafeteria to find a few of them having their breakfast.

Our practise was said to be from 10 to 2. There were many sleepy faces and i who din had my morning coffee was one of them. Practise was normal, dance was normal. People played their part, i did my stupid part as the Watak Comedi.

The crew decided to go watch movie after practise, din know practise ended at 5. But we still went anyway.
I always wanted the ability to be invicible aka cloaking. But after watching this i changed my mind. Watch it, its nice.

0 comments: