Tuesday, December 30, 2008

2008 Compilation

Blogging mood is dying. Too lazy to upload photos for this post as my laptop lags badly than ever.

January brought back the continuous GREASE practises from 2007 which was the only thing interesting in the month apart from my final diploma semester.

February welcomed CNY07 and with college introducing me all sorts of alcoholic drinks, i was turning redder than red packets.

March was where all the GREASE practises were put into action. Performing at Traders hotel and college.

April took me and the GREASE crew to Phuket for holiday.

May adviced me not to club so much.

June was the final month of my diploma. And also Genting08 with the fantastic 4.

July helped me realize how much i was spending. Worked at banquets, and spend less on outings

August was my 19th b'day and also when Xh left for Canada.

September told me to renew my IC.

October poured assignments on me till i cut down on blogging.

November dried my money up with all the cyber i went.

December left me rotting with ntg to do or spend.

Hope my blog make it thru next year..

0 comments: