Thursday, December 4, 2008

A month

Crept out from bed of laziness, i forced this post updated into my blog.

It's been a month, no posts, no shouts, nothing.
My sloth has made me abandoned the events and photos i was to upload.
And here i was thin as a stick, hoping that to be as fat as a couch potato.
With another solid month back to another dreadful semester, i was determine to keep myself occupied as much as possible.
Tryin to hold the undying addict of cyber visits, after saying NO to work, i was left with the activities installed in the house for me, choses.
However, choses couldn't hold me 24hours aday. I was left fleeing out of the house after midnight, at mamak stalls or cyber cafes.
So then i pick up another "time-killer", the one that saved me from many boring classes at college which is Drawing.
Determine to placed the rest of my time, i devoted myself in my room drawing out a story.
Childish, unclear, simple may my drawing be, i know i could pass another month.


The above was written when the publisher woke up at 3pm and was lazy to do anything even to eat. Of course, after written this, he finds a painful hunger in his stomach and dashed to the kitchen.

0 comments: