Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Envenomed

I can actually consider take fortune-telling as a career. In the beginning of the month, I sensed a series of misfortune events might take place throughout the whole month. As it's only the 26th, i couldn't carry out the rest of the remaining days of the month, cause i had enough.
This week is already a very good example to show the chain of misery i've gone through. Monday, wasted 3dollars on cyber losing like crap in CS n Dota. Tuesday, ow, my 1st service practical at Connexions and i was the manager. I was so excited to be the RM n run the show but i guess the bubble simply popped due the fact that our lovely lecturer was on MC and everyone had a big question mark on their head. Everything went smoothly as i plan but i was still disappointed with my performance cause we were lack of pax. Special thanks to my group members who "help" and really help me that day. Wednesday, my cough still haven't recovered yet which was affecting my speech greatly. Plus, i though i've gotten a good mark from my assignment, Madame was disappointed with me for offering my answer to ppl. Then came prep for kitchen, as many of my classmate told me to be aware of the lecturer, i got slightly excited to meet him. The next thing i know i got trashed by him with all his words hammering straight at me. To make matters worst, i chose to walk home under a drizzle. My plan was to go and see whether SS2's Secret Recipe is hiring any part-timers. Only to find out they wanted full-time workers, making my effort of walking in the rain wasted down the drain.
With so much problems, conflict and stress, i always tend to redirect the blame for all these to someone else. However, no matter in wad situation, i'll always point the finger back at me. Therefore, i choose to swallow the poison and suffer the effects. Face looking wasted, i try to cover my fury with my sarcasm.
With 4 more days left till this dreadful month passed, i can only wait till October arrived bringin in the rush of glee and th Raya holidays so i can enjoy. But for now, i'll jus waait ill the poison wears off..

0 comments: