Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Dry season

August was a fun month, oh yes. Had a great time taking part in events, activities and parties... Such fun shouldn't have an end, but thank godness they do, cause on the last week of august i noticed how light my wallet is. With only 10dollars left to spend, the fun dried faster than ever before.

"Hey wanna join us go see movie?"
"Sry, no money."
"Hey let's go cyber!"
"Sry, no money."
"Snooker la."
"Sry, no money."
"You wanna follow us go Yamcha?"
"Sry, no money."
"Are you joinnin us for dinner?"
"Sry, no money."
" I wish i could but i'm jus a poor lil boi.."
It really hit me hard on how lil i have to spend per month. Part-time job seems to be the only solution to solve it, in order to continue to enjoy the amusement and pleasure with my incredible friends. So my september most probably will be a sad month as im planning to save everything for a rainy day..

0 comments: