Saturday, September 8, 2007

Wad Went Wrong?

Today i finally fall. In the evening, round 5, my body started to show signs of falling sick. I was feeling warmish, tired, and sleepy. I was breathing through my mouth and find it hard to breathe through my nose. Apart from that, there were a few muscle aches. At those times I feel like dropping dead n kiss the floor. Jus jokin..I kept questioning myself why i felt this way.

  • Was it the fact that i've not been sleeping enuf?
  • Was it because of something i've ate or i've been eating?
  • Was it because of having too much plans in one day?
  • Was it because of walking back n forth to my hus under the hot sun?
  • Was it because of sitting directly under the air-cond for 2hours feeling cold?
  • Was it because of my dressing today?
  • Was it because of my today's hairstyle?
  • Was it because of my money problem that i've been suffering lately?
  • Was it because of the amount of work i have from college?
  • Or izzit the fact that i'm jus thinking too much at once?

One thing's for sure, i've been pushing my body, mind n soul beyond its limit lately. I'd continue to exercise though my whole body aches, i'd continue to study though its passed midnight, i'd been refusin help though i really need them, i'd been worrying the unnecessaries, i'd been trying to avoid many things. I've been forcing myself to hide my troubles away from those who wanted to help.

Boy this is sad, wish this will be the last emo post. Well, an interesting life must have some ups and downs. Guess i wish too hard for a life with all ups and no downs. Brb...(took panadol and water). Right, who's on9 in msn..let's chat..

0 comments: