Saturday, December 29, 2007

2 thousand 7

January,
I had the best ever Genting trip with these fellas, thanks to u. 3days 2nights, even though i was having a huge stomachache, the trip was a blast.


February,
Gong Xi Fa Cai, how was yur CNY? Mine went fast and dry, didn't earn much from gambling, make sure we earn much more next year ya?

March,
Sorry i couldn't promise u that i was going work before college starts. I was busy attending college's open days, as my family n i had a dilemma of me studying at KDU or Taylors.

April,
Ever since i changed my blog to E-blogger, see how much my blog has grown.

May,
College life is great, fun and learning how to ADAPT.

Me, Nat and Joe


June,
Thank for the signs. Politics' everywhere. But dun worry, i had fun watching them.

July,
Went Genting again. This time with my college mates.


August,
As u heard, i've started my 2nd semester. New subjects, new challenges and a new battlefield.

Group E's Kitchen Class

September,
The mountain of assignments haven't collapse yet, but the chain of surprise b'day parties are growing immensely.

KayTze n Faye's b'day at SWENSONS


October,
Witnessed...my college PROM night

November,
Shud have taken ur word seriously and studied hard, otherwise i wouldn't got this kinda results at the end.
Tegan's b'day at IZZI

December,
Are u still alive with me? A few more days left, wait a lil longer.

0 comments: