Saturday, December 1, 2007

Body Clock

Exams are over...

As I stood up about to leave the examinations hall, my heart had this slight intention of punching the air for joy. But i resisted and walked out coolly and quietly with my pencil case in my hand.

There goes the end of the semester for me i guess. But wait, i actually have a group assignment incomplete. Damn. Wouldn't want it to be a huge obstacle for my future plans, i quickly arrange a meeting to get it started ASAP. The meeting took place at TLC right after all members finished their exam. It last only an hour as we only dicuss, plan, and plot a rough idea for the assignment.

Hey its the end of our exams, think that we won't celebrate? Course we did. We had many in mind. Basketball, cyber and yes not forgetting our assignment as well. We started off with basketball, 20h30, near my place, with a total of 10 ppl. Full court? sadly nope. The game turned into a 3 vs 3 vs 3. Played till 23h30, brian, loh and ed crashed at my place for the night. Night? u think thats all? We did our lil assignment till 1h30. Wait, didn't sleep yet. The true fun was at 2h30 where we went to the nearby cyber and played dota and CS till 5h00 in da morning. Fuhoo!

Did we sleep? Yup. From 5h30 to the lastest 14h30 which was Brian.

(left) Brian fast asleep; (right) Ed rolling around enjoying the aircond while Loh and i were downstair ledi kekeke.

Loh playin NFS carbon on my Ps and Brian jus got up watching.

At 15h00, we went for lunch at Ting Cafe which was xtremely near as most of us were starving.


The place is behind Yee's tuition centre. We ate, drank and Cho Dai Di there till 17h00. I dashed back home back chocolate cake and did some chores. 18h00, we went back to cyber and played till 21h30.

Throughout the days, i have not been eating on time and had lots of gastric. But it was incredibly fun, without the fact the we spend most of the fun at cyber hehe. Lets do it again guys!

0 comments: