Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Not Dead

Big apologise for not updating lately... My blog-updating momentum has died off. Well, my days has been the same since my last post "Drip Drop Splatters". The only few differences are the activities. Since i'm on my semester break, i've bin rarely hangin round with my crazy college mates. Instead, my time was with the old-time fav. ppl....

Xin hui, Kim Leong n Yong Fei...

Bin 4 years ledi and we still manage to hang on to each other. Doing wad?
  • Crappin in Msn
  • Chatting in Maple
  • Mcd Tea time Combos
  • Basketball
  • Mahjong
  • Etc.....

Well, it was them who are keeping my december alive. Basketball in the mornings, breakfast at mamak, Mahjong n Yamcha in the afternoons, and chatting away through the nights.

Rain or court occupied is not wads stopping us, it jus getting up early and being there.

Doesn't matter how char u are, long as you're having a good time that's fine with me.

Teh ais dan stu roti canai.... We reward ourselves for our efforts of waking up early and feel sweaty. But of course, i won't forget the BBq Gang....

7/12/07, SS2 Secret recipe, celebrating LiangZhi's and KimLeong's Bday
15/12/07, Red Box Toilet, surprise party for Yvoone.
Still surviving with a pocket full of cash, i'm able to visit INC couple of times with KL too. keke. Slowly cutting down a bit to save for xmas and future outings... ;)

0 comments: