Thursday, December 27, 2007

Just Thoughts

It's 11 in da morning
man.. im skipping lunch again
i was lying down on my bed last night
watching videos from crunchyroll
when i accidentally tertidur
lights on
laptop on
eyes closed
i was having a day off from painting my cousin's apartment
but i wasn't off for doing the house chores
the usual mop, sweep, wash
looking at the bright side
i'm doing few things at the same time
keeping my home clean
exercising my body
and saving money
rather then wasting all on gyms
I continued my video watching from where i stopped last night
Watching Bleach from crunchyroll
and an awesome jap series called
One litre of tears
From wad my siblings said
i've locked myself in the room the whole afternoon
watching
Well, wad else is there to do?
college frens are all on holiday
everyones busy
and weather's blazing hot
Msn's dead as ever
Hardly anyone blogs nowadays
I laugh as i think back during my mid-year
of how i've complained how busy it was
compared to now. lol
the thought of going cyber
the thought of yamcha with a fren
thought of how my cellphone rings
whenever my frens have a plan
all these were the good times
as i stared into space
waiting for the GODDAMN video
to finish uploading....

0 comments: