Friday, August 31, 2007

Tagged From Pat + San

7 things to be done before my death:

  1. Letting my family n frens noe i'm going soon
  2. Arrange my own funeral
  3. Go overseas
  4. Spend my remaining cash
  5. Drag someone along with me
  6. Make sure no organs of mine is donated away
  7. Finally.... die peacefully

7 things i will not do even if it kills me:

  1. Kill/murder
  2. Homosexual
  3. Bisexual
  4. Rape
  5. Donate organs
  6. Eat chinese sausage (LapChiong)
  7. Attend ChengMeng Fest.

7 things i do when i am away from the public :

  1. Pinch pimple
  2. Stuff myself with ice-cream and chips
  3. Dig nose
  4. Stone
  5. Stare at myself at the mirror
  6. Either daydream
  7. Or deep in thought

7 favourite sentences or quotes:

  1. Money can buy happiness
  2. Get rich or die trying
  3. Politics is a dangerous battlefield
  4. "Je suis beau"
  5. "i wish i could, but i'm a poor lil boi"
  6. Serving is an art. cooking is an art...
  7. (cont.) Playing Cho Dai Di is also an art...Right Melissa

7 favourite songs of all time:

  1. V3 - O2jam
  2. God is a girl - Groove Coverage
  3. The way i are - Timbaland
  4. Love me or hate me - Lady Soverign
  5. Sakura Hiyori - Bleach
  6. The River - Good Charlotte
  7. Many more...

7 things i'll make you wish you didn't do if you did

  1. Leeching me
  2. Forcing me to belanja
  3. Adding oil to my anger
  4. Pushing rain clouds towards my sorrow
  5. Broadcasting my stupidity
  6. Amplifying my mistakes
  7. Making my life hell

7 tags..

  1. Xh
  2. KL
  3. Melissa
  4. Nicole
  5. Edwina
  6. Nimravus
  7. Boss LQ

0 comments: