Wednesday, November 28, 2007

The Drill

Woken up by door knocks from my mom. Was suppose to help out with chores at 8am, instead was eating breakfast at 10am and started sweepin the entire house few mins later. Ensuite, mopped upstairs and tidy my room. Man...i'm clean.
Spend the rest of the morning, in my room, blogging, chatting, and surfing the net. Lunch was KFC. Slowly my Ma, aunt and sis got ready, they were going Kuching at 18h00, for a week YES.
They left the house at 4 cause Aunt CE's using MAS, so left me alone in my own crib. I then spend the rest of the afternoon with me laptop and catching up on that Potter story. Yup. still at the 6th book. Lazy to read a book 6cm thick and words so minuscule. Instead, i listen to the story... "Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince" by J.K. Rowling "Chapter 1......". All packed in 17 audio CDs..TY CE.

Listen till 6, had a Shandy break and start preparing dinner. After dinner, Ps, and basketball with Brian, Drian, Loh, Tharma and Ed till 11pm. Fell asleep at half past midnight.

0 comments: