Saturday, May 10, 2008

Sanctuary

Ow yes i know its been more than a week of not updating anything. But for the past 10 days, nothing huge happened. There were a few wine tasting classes at college, few outings, pasar malam, yamcha sessions, some up's, some down's like the usual life.


Wad really occupied most of my time these days, i think most of u guys wud also have the same are the assignments. As June is the month where i'll be having my finals, that makes this month packed with assignments presentations, due dates and hell lot of last minutes work.

Currently i'm rushing 2 assignments which wud be due on Monday. Stuck in my room for about 2 hours, drinking coffee, eating 'kuachi' while doing my research.

And of course, whether it's Online, Away or Appering Offline, i'll nid my MSN and music to be open while working.

The weather was xtremely hot, and with no aircond, i couldn't do much work. In the end, i minimized my assignment reports, did some Mapling and played Msn. The most frequent topic discussed was whether to go for Silva birthday party tonight.


And so i did. Went Ikea with family for dinner. Ordered my usual favourite Meatballs.

My sis punya Salmon


After dinner went straight away to Marche to meet up for the party. And off i go doing my job,

Shooting...From left: Ed, b'day gal Silva and Loh.



Ms. Evelyn was there woot...


Me and the b'day gal Silva

After Marche we did both of strolling. Bout 10pm when everthing starts to close, we headed to Sanctuary.

These were the few that make it into the shot...Dam i'm not in it.

0 comments: