Friday, May 23, 2008

Tagged by Yvonne #2

What was I doing 10 years ago ( 1998)?
- Studyin in Puay Chai
- Going to parks every evening
- Watching cartoons
- Drawing and coloring
- like a normal lil boy

5 things on my to-do list today
- Work
- Finish up my assignments
- Update me blog
- 30mins of Maple
- Yamcha

5 Snacks I enjoy
- Pringles
- French Fries
- Tiger Biscuits
- Maggi Hot Cup
- Roti Canai

5 Things I would do if I were a billionaire
- upgrade my already-have gadgets
- fill up my closet
- eat more
- hangin out more
- fixed up my crumbling home

5 of my bad habits
- Dig nose
- Farting out loud
- Skipping classes
- Being rude
- the everyday evil-ness

5 places I have lived
- 2years in Kuching
- 1year in Seapark Appartment
- 16years at my current home, SS2
- no where else
- wish theres more

5 jobs I've had
- Waiter Secret Recipe
- Waiter College
- Waiter KLCC
- Waiter Istana Negara
- Part-timer in dad's office

5 people I tag:
-Melissa
-Nicole
-Charmaine
-YongFei
-KimLeong

0 comments: