Saturday, May 17, 2008

She's Back

Awesome. Sam's back from Texas. It's bin like wad 1 year? Anyway, we met up on Thursday playing basketball and going for the pasar malam. Then, on Friday, went cineleisure with the SG gang.

Attendance taken.


Our movie start at 17h00, so me n Xh had a round of pool.


Thats me, while waiting for my turn



After the match did another group pic, this shot failed cause KL was still shy. LOL

Sam, Faye, Xin Hui and Kim Leong

Sweet Caramel Popcorn. Mmmmm....

We wanted an early movie, "Wad happens in Vegas" was the earliest. If not it wud have bin Narnia2 or sumthing else. Anyway, the show was great. I've learned lots of pranks...

De show finished about 19h30, thats where we headed for dinner.


Now KL's not shy anymore. LOL

We went to SS2's taiwanese noodle shop near the Cave.


Well, the plan next was to head over to Sam's place to have chocolates for desserts. I skipped that one out n joined my college fellas at Indomee. Few hours later, instead of going Decanter which was the original plan, we went Sahara Field to play Basketball and had a second round of Indomee afterthat.

Well that's that. Till the next event takes place...

0 comments: