Friday, May 30, 2008

There goes May


Back!!! I see a layer of dust de... and with countless people bugging me to updated. Alright, to end this freaky dead month i shall do so.


The reason why there wasn't much post this month is mainly cause i was broke at mid-month. Still unable to calculate where all my cash flow to, i just hack it cause Rm150 per month, it's bound to go all to my meals, dun forget the cybers and yamchas i've been doing. I was left to borrow cash here n there.


Going college wasn't pleasant either, as many presentations and due dates for assignments are within this month. Bet many of you, have heard of me saying NO to all the outings. To make matter worst, i had a bad flu which turn into a cough and made me loose my voice. Thus, screwed up in presentations.


Right now, with so much free time in the world, im rushing up my LAST assignment, FoodCosting, the same time working part time in my dad's office. Saving up for upcoming events cause after Finals, there's bound to be outings, clubbings and parties to attend. keke.

0 comments: