Thursday, May 1, 2008

Tagged from Yvonne

What is the most important thing in your life?
- Cash. Money can buy me happiness.

Do you smoke?
- Still no.

What is the latest gadget that you own?
- my cousin's laptop

Who did you mostly text yesterday?
-Ee yin. Asking whether shud i go clubbing anot. lol

What is the last thing that you bought with your own money?
- My NEW SHOES from Phuket.

Where do you wish to get married?
- I'll let my wife choose and i'll consider

How many kids do you want?
- I shall pass down my evilness to my twin sons.

Are you in love?
- ^^

Where was the last restaurant you had dinner?
-cant remember, mostly mamak not restaurant.

Name the lastest book that you bought?
-Never bought any..

What is your full name?
- eew uat mil cire

Do you prefer your mother or father?
- Mother. most of my gens are from her.

Name a person that you really wish to meet in real life for the first time.
- no one in particular.

Do you do your own laundry?
- jus the folding and hanging.

The most exciting place you want to go?
- College. anything cud happen.

Hugs or kisses?
- Hugs, Hi5s and flying kisses

Single or attached?
- i go single.

Point out 5 things about the person who tagged you.
- Shes crazy over Shayne Ward
- Shes has no credit when she tagged me
- Shes smses and calls a lot
- Shes studying same course as me
- Shes on my fellowblogger list

Things I am passionate about
- Music
- My drawings
- not much ba

Things I say too often
- deng
- got ask u meh?
- i dunno wor
- shoot!

Books I’ve read recently
- Ikea magazine
- Astro guide book

Songs I could listen to over and over again
- Harlem Yu - qing fei de yi
- Usher - love in this club
- Kosmonova - Ayla

Things I learned last year
- learnt lots in n out from college

I Tag
- Faye
- Xin Hui
- Kim Leong
- Melissa
- Kelly
- Nicole

0 comments: