Thursday, November 22, 2007

Back in Action

Right... i woke up at 11pm, could've slept longer if there weren't any noisy construction workers drilling and hammering away. Anyway, had coffee as usual, accompanied with my all time favourite toast with butter and a sprinkle of sugar. Haven't played Ps2 for a long time, i decided to play back FFx2 whereby this time, i'll follow the walkthrough kekekeFeeling fed up of using the Ps2, i resume my final assignment. Meanwhile, i offered my mom to watch the Lake House. This movie was so good till my mom decided not to prepare lunch and continue watching it. The end, we had Mcd's....chun eh...Well...that was the third time i watch this movie so...back to my assignment...zzzzz. Even with Internet back by my side, i didn't bother to surf much...Was doing my assignment till dinner.
After dinner, went for basketball at the nearby court with Brian, Adrian, Ed,Loh,Tzai and Tharma(did i spell correct?).. Had 3 rounds of 3 on 4...i was the celefair in the 4 persons team. Went back round 11, and finish up the assignment.
Yup thats all....no studies..no revision for what-so-ever subject that will be in my finals next week.

0 comments: