Saturday, November 3, 2007

My Dedication

It was a Friday which i'd never experienced before, with classes occupying my schedule, i was desperate to have some leisure after all these life-draining lectures. I was almost dead in a 2hours French till my phone vibrated, signalling a message has jus came in. It was Candy aka Ah ma asking whether i would like to join tegan's b'day dinner tonight. At...
Izzi, a cross between Italianesse and Secret Recipe. Food's nice. Tried bit of everythin... After that, was the b'day cake.

Happy Birthday Tegan.!.!.!.

After that, we had a crazy photo session...phone snapping and cameras flashing everywhere.

The paparazzis...

I did a couple of shots myself ^^

The excitment didn't end at Izzi. We then headed to Ampang Point, KL where we have supper at Bread & Olives Cafe. Still searching for those interesting pic, these is wad i got...

All the nokia phone on the table...

The fun slowly simmers as one by one felt sleepy and tired. We 'raced' our way back home and i got back round 3am... The thought of going Maison...still lingers... as i fall face first onto my bed.

0 comments: