Monday, November 5, 2007

Faint

Woke up at the usual 7am, wash up n got ready for college. Brian stayed overnight to do some assignment so he followed me to college that morning. Our first lesson, Introduction of Food Service turns out to be an hour talk from the lecturer instead of two. After class, i did some walking around in college, settling small things like tuition fee, preparation for our exams and meetings with lecturer. After that, i'd promised myself to get some assignment work done in the com lab with Brian, in the end, we fell asleep and not doing a single thing till Edvart called us for lunch.
After Lunch, Brian n Ed went for gym, and i was left alone. I tried to do many things just to kill time.I went to the office to find some lecturers, i went back to the com lab to surf the net, i went Edwina's place to play some cards and i did lots of walking around, alone.
My next class, which was Moral at 5pm, was just to witness my fellow classmates perform their moral presentation. We were suppose to go for Grease practices but was told that meetings were canceled this week. So I, Loh, Brian and Ed went OU to watch...
This climax of the movie, which was at the very end, got so interesting till (i proclaim it to be my firs time) passing out. Yes..Fainted. I had this feeling where my eyes started to shut by itself, head gets heavier n more painful, loosing visual focus, and unable to balance myself. For that very short moment, i kept still like wad my fren thought i was sleeping throughout the show.
Feeling frustrated what has just happened, we went to Pelangi and finish up our Moral presentation. I went back home at 11pm via Brian's transport and thats how my Mnday was...

0 comments: