Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Frust

I questioned myself about a previous post i made on the 10 things i like the most. I remembered very well that one of them, i've put Dota and another CS. Why?
It was a breezing morning, there was a slight drizzle which turned into a soothing rain before i entered the auditorium to sit for my finals. Today's subject are Marketing and Intermediate French...tsk..piece of cake. Well, not for Marketing...I screwed. Anyways, Marketing exam covered most of the morning. I was then floating around the college looking for a suitable spot to study French. I went cafeteria, went library, to the discussion room, in the end, it was TLC(1) with Brian, Ee Yin, Jilly and Sylvia and her fren. I didn't study much there but listen to them reading some of the note out loud.
Had lunch at 1pm. After lunch, went floating around. First went library, where my two students, Nat and Melissa were "studyin" their french. Next, went cafeteria, where Loh, Ed, Tzai, Lionel, Daniel, and Brian were all playing cards. Finally, went to Edwina's place to find her, Bobby, Bobbette and Tingling opening the doors, getting ready to go back to college. Sigh. So i followed Tingling all the way to the 1st floor and did a tiny lil revision on numbers. 15mins later, everyone was making their way into the hall for the last paper for today, French. C'est facile.
I was relieved that i was done with all the nonsense i had to write for french. For that, i offered myself a visit to Blitzone for a small celebration. But the celebration turned out to be merely a waste of time n money. Looking forward for Dota, i was busy dying in CS for about 20mins instead. When Dota, we played against an unbalanced team so i really didn't enjoyed it much. But least i didn't leave the game. From using lousy random heroes to playing with pros from another planet wasn't cool. I was told that i could learn more if i fight with pros. Yeah.. right. Dying 30seconds after respawn for countless times, man i'm learning lots.
With all the fun and entertainment i've went through, it cost six bugs. Great. The rest of the day didn't shine any brighter. Instead, i was to sit at a restoran drinking chinese tea, play cards, listen to some crap and endure the painful feeling that i've just wasted rm6 for computer games.
You can really tell the life of a rich kid and the life of a poor kid. I am pointing finger to nobody, just...stabbing myself with my own knife... god that's emo (shivered).
Till next time...

0 comments: