Tuesday, August 14, 2007

18 Years of Age

I woke up today with a groan. Though yes, its ma birthday alright, but i wasn't expecting a ''Happy Birthday" from any of my family members. Neither presents as well. Instead, my 18Th birthday will be starting off with the same boring lecture. And i was right. But the worst part was that it was our class's 1st practical assessment on serving and running a restaurant.
I thought have experience of working on a restaurant would be a advantage, guess i was wrong. What we are suppose to do are so much much different. More strict and more....mmm....high class la.. Everything went haywire. Though many got extremely nervous while others were lost and clueless. To top it all up, the lecturer continuously kutuk all of us.
Only had breakfast, had class from 8 to 9;30, bought a small cracker to munch and off i go to prepare for my practical. Open restaurant at noon, started clearing up at 2, by the time were done it 3, HUNGRY wei... lips drying, stomach growling and mind bursting open. I needed food.
Went to cafeteria and found most of the class there.....with a cake.. shit... "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!", the loudest birthday song i have ever received in public...Thx Guys..
With cake and friends around me, i find it hard to promise myself to do my marketing assignment. Instead, i hacked it....Thx Guys..
Though i didnt get any presents this years, i was glad that there was a birthday cake which i hadn't had since 14. Well, many girls offered kisses but i told them to collect all into a card will do hehe.. once again..Thx Guys..

0 comments: