Sunday, August 26, 2007

Weekend Aura

I remembered having this great excitement towards the weekend when it was oni 1 o'clock on Friday. My classes were over and im free from homework n assignments. With not much money left in my pocket, i decided to go back home, relax and play CS in my com for the afternoon. Round 4, i went to met up with Faye, KL, and Xh for our usually friday meeting. We didn't played basketball, instead we spend the evening watching each other playing Ps2 and going Esso for a drink. I planned to eat dinner with them as well but Faye couldn't make it so oni its me, KL n Xh. We slowly walked Faye home and slowly made our way to my place. We stopped by a park to took some photo. Wish u were there, Faye.. Me & Xh

Love this pic, the angle, the expression, its awesome

Well, i had fun playing with a camera phone. After that, we went my place, put our stuff and ate at Wai Sek Kai. After 16years of staying in ss2, I had my very 1st meal there. We finished round 8 and headed back to my place. While KL and Xh waited for transport home, we played cards and i gave Xh few blog lessons.

It was 10;30p.m. when Xh was bout to leave when my phone rang. It was brian, asking me whether i wanna go 1U to watch movie. Why not...I dunno wads the real title, at 1U i saw ''rogue assassin" anyways its a good show to see. Cool backstabbin skills to learn here. The show was at 11;15 p.m. by the time it's finish it was like 1;30 a.m. No transport back home, i had no choice but to call the night at ed's place.

The plan was like this, get a morning call at 8 from my cousin, help out my mom at central park outside 1U with the stall. (My cousin n mom join this merdeka event and they had a stall to sell my mom's cookies). But instead, i woke up at 8;30 to see 16 missed calls and to discover that my phone has no credit to call back. Next thing i know my dad called up. To clear up the mess, he picked me n brian to the place and drop us there to help. But when we got there, all the unloading and setting up was already done, so we were free to go n have breakfast at Mcd. When we got back, we sat around looking at stalls and chat. Without having a clue when were going back home, i asked my cousin, only to find out that we were to find our transport back home. So brian called his transport, while waiting we help out by selling my mom's cookies. It was kinda fun, offering cookie samples to the guest and...oh yeah...under the sun.

We didnt stay long, after manage to sell 6 containers of cookies, we went home. Oh yeah, any reason why this jolly good weekend has been going quite well is also thank to my maid who has jus finish working and went home. So i was home alone...yippee...com, music, food....yes....

Well, in the evening i went cyber with Jon for only an hour when my dad called up asking me to help out with the clearing up. At the same time, i met up with Ed. We went to collect his new canggih spec before going to 1U to clear up. Sadly, we manage to sell only 14 containers of cookies. We headed to a mamak stall near CenterPoint where Ed join ma family for dinner of Nasi Goreng. After that, it was home sweet home for everyone...

My sunday was a usually one....getting up late , going to Pelangi, and swim. My weekend aura started to die out when i wasn't able to use the sauna after my swim...But overall, i had....a good weekend.

0 comments: