Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Lecturer Fled

My 1st lesson is a 2hours theory lecture on food production from 8 to 10. Many entered the class with uninterested expression on their faces. Well, i was one of them. Impossible to hear or understand wad the lecturer's tryin to teach, i hid myself and started reading my notes on the service procedures which i'll be doing after class. Without paying much attention to class, i didn't notice to definite silence in the class till the lecturer brought it up. He wasn't getting any response from the crowd of 80+ students. This was oddly strange but i liked it. The time where this powerful aura from the entire class made this lecturer stop teaching and left the class. There was a sense of guilt in the air but no one seems to care. I'm telling you..my fellow readers, that moment was awesome.
I deeply apologize for not taking any photo. It pains me to again miss the opportunity to snap some amazing moment of my college life. Anyways....I had my 2nd service practical, it was considerably well cause i was oni helpin others to serve. After practical, i did a lil meeting a lil drink with frens before going home.
I was suppose to join Faye, KL and Xh for Kayu but it was a lil late. So they came to my place for a chat instead. With so much spare time in my room, i decided to tidy things up a lil.
While tidying.....
Faye played with my coat

Kim Leong had a fun time going through my notes

And we'd opened my 1st pringles...noticed the other pringles on the desk..

After they had left, i did couple rounds of CS before dinner. Still not getting the hang of sniping, shotguns are still my fav.... 'B'...'2'...'2'........'B'...'6'...'6'... "ok let's go".



0 comments: