Thursday, August 16, 2007

Greed Spoiled My Day

My Thursday started off with an hour of French at 8, where i learned bout directions, weather n adjectives before dozing off. After that, i was to go to the college kitchen where i'll have my 1st practical in the kitchen. I was in charge of doing 'Duchess Potato' with Mel, an awesome food made from mashed potatoes. It was fun squeezing the potatoes from the piping bag. The sad thing was only to see them been poured away into the waste from stupid customers who doesn't know how to eat them. Me n Melissa's Duchess Potatoes...The Main Course The Kitchen Crew

My 1st kitchen practical, i could say, was great. Fun, excited and interesting. After that, i was to go to the com lab with brian n ed, rushing our marketing assignment.
We stopped doing round 5, felling hungry we went outside to eat. At the same time, Faye called asking me to join them at Mcd. So i was in a temporary dilemma on whether to stay or go Mcd. i chose to stay awhile then grab a cab there. But failed to get one on time so Mcd's out. So i went back to brian n ed who were almost done. We chat bout 10 mins before leaving the shop. From there we departed, brian re-enter his cyber world, leaving me n ed to find a cab home. We manage to stop 3 but none of them were going ss2, only the third one went to ed place, leaving me once again behind.
It was 7, if cabs can't fetch me neither would my family. So i waited at Wina's hus for my brother for pick up. Unable to Mcd nor end my day the way i wanted. But on the bright side, i save cash hehe..
OK...updated ledi. Now, must dash n finsih my marketing assignment or i'll not sleep tonight..

0 comments: