Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Nous Somme Mercredi

I dunno how well i slept last night. But i clearly remembered a french homework i was supposed to finish by today. It was with this thought, that make me speed up my daily morning routine. After my daily dose of coffee and well-dressed, i dashed to college.
After few mins of doing the homework, i noticed i wasn't the only one who hasn't done. Most of them hadn't have a clue on what they were suppose to do. So that lighten me up a bit, enabling me to write my answers a lil more neater then it should have been.
1st 2hours lecture was Marketing. Jus like all lectures, it was boring. I was into my drawing status where i started scribbling my name on the notes. A few minutes later, there was drawings of lovely couples at the bottom of the paper. kekeke.
French, the next 2hours, was not any better. We spent an hours discussing on one picture and forming a dialogue for jus that picture. Nuts. The last 30mins, my forehead was on the desk with my shoulders.
Finally, noon. Lunch, Food. After filling myself with rice n sosej, i planned to go ed n loh's place for a swim but sadly that didnt turn out. Brian wanted to go home so it only left me going to their place where i need to go my own transport which made me said no. But in the end, i went. I couldn't stand staying at home, com, Ps2 and more com. Jelak la.
Over there, we did some chatting, some stoning as well... it was better then being stuck at home. Well, our meeting ended with a lil tea of Rojak n Cendol and i was then to return to my home. Thinking of any possible plan i could do tonight. Instead i did this post. swt. Thats all for a Wednesday.

0 comments: