Friday, August 17, 2007

The Blame Game

Yes...Yes... 1st week of practical's over and marketing assignment's done. Yes! I feel much lighter. After having a tiring kitchen practical and a disappointing service practical top with a 2500 words report for marketing assignment, i want nothing more then to sit down in an ulu cafe having a nice cup of ice-blended coffee drink. And so i did, well not in an ulu cafe.
I took this opportunity to update myself n my frens on whats been going on. With an ice-blended cappuccino and Kim Leong with me, we started chatting.
Right...Blame Game. I've been observing this ever since i started on my 1st assignment. It's funny to see how people actually play it. Most of them pass the bomb to other victims, some are smarter, attaching explosives to the bomb and pass it on. While noobs just grab on to it and let it explode right in the face... There was one round where the lecturer was furious with our group, (to my great shock) all of us stayed silent. ( i was expecting the bomb to land on someone) In the end, the whole group kena...BOOM... it's a fun game... well..only while observing...haha

0 comments: